TCS Insurance Brokers offers some key DMV services to customers that include vehicle registration, title transfer and license plate replacement. After you buy a car, you’ll need to register it with your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office.
After you buy a car, you’ll need to register it with your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office.
Our DMV services are convenient for our customers. We make it easy for you to get all the car and vehicle registration information you need while avoiding the tedious DMV visits.
The Department of Motor Vehicles assures the registration of vehicles. Before you can register your car, your vehicle will likely need to:
- Have a title in your name.
- Pass an emissions test or smog check.
- Pass a vehicle safety inspection.
- Be covered by car insurance.
Car owners have to transfer the title when, he or she buys or sells a vehicle, gifts a car, or require a name change on a car title after a marriage or divorce. TCS Insurance Brokers is at your service to transfer titles with your Department of Motor Vehicles or vehicle licensing agency.
In case your license plate has been destroyed or stolen you can order new or replacement plates. When replacing your license plate you may receive –
- Replacement plates with the similar alphabet letters and number combination as your previous plates (with exception of motorcycles)
- A completely different alphabet and number combination on a new general issue license plate.
Our help is just a click away. Contact us and get expert help with DMV Services. such as; car registration, title transfers or license plate replacement.