Want to transact insurance in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Michigan or Missouri? – You can, when you join an amazing agency like ours! We are licensed and transact insurance in all these states and the list keeps expanding as our client’s needs do as well.
Here’s 3 reasons to join our team!
- Direct Access with your own code to National Quality Insurance Carriers on day 1. – American Modern, Berkshire, Biberk, Dairyland, Liberty, Guard, Hartford, Kemper, Mapfre, MetLife, Pacific Specialty, Cabrillo Coastal, King, Nationwide, Safeco, Chubb & Travelers to just name a few!
- Commissions paid biweekly. – Most of our carrier partner contracts are on written commissions. Which means you don’t have to wait until the policy is renewed to get paid for you work. Commissions are paid right away at each biweekly pay period!
- In house leads, training, support and you can write in the multiple states where we are licensed! – TCS Insurance Brokers is designed to keep our team members engaged and growing into a well rounded insurance pro. So while the market might be down for most, we at TCS Insurance Brokers, are thriving because of what we do, train on and preach every single day!
Want more reasons? How about owning your book of business? Or having a book of business that will continue to feed you even during your retirement days? Or the ability to open up your own TCS Insurance Brokers branch? Or receiving genuine help in paving your own path with the same carrier appointments we have? – We’ve created solutions to all the most common problems our industry of professionals face. So, if you want to learn more, then let’s chat!
license & want to do it alone?- Sure thing, here’s what you need to do;
- You must get an Insurance Broker bond.
- You must get an Errors & Omissions Professional Liability policy.
- You must set up an Agency Management system to safeguard your clients confidential information.
- You must obtain carrier appointments and keep up with production requirements.
- You must build a team to help keep your clients taken care of.
- You must do your continuing education in order to stay on top of changes in the insurance industry.
Or you can join us. By forming part of an already established and successful team, you can immediately shift focus on mastering your craft and providing your clients with the best insurance solutions.
benefits of an Agency instead of a Cluster or Aggregator?
Most groups require a Buy-In for you to join with a large Buy-Out when you decide to leave. Many take a hefty portion of your commissions. All of them OWN your client data once it’s in their hands. – Our advice on Clusters & Aggregators is to READ THE CONTRACT & SEEK LEGAL COUSEL Before you sign so that you are aware of what will happen when you decide to leave the deal.
By joining an agency like TCS Insurance Brokers, you won’t have any out of pocket expenses to begin selling. You will own your book of business and we will even help you establish your own agency if you decide to venture out on your own! Too good to be true, right? Wrong! I was taken advantage of by recruiters, “trainers”, district managers and even fellow agents when I started my career 15 years ago. So I taken all that experience and created solutions that would have helped me propel a lot sooner when I was searching for help.
I am not afraid to bring on talented individuals that could eventually outgrow us. I actually encourage our team to recruit folks that are better than them so that we collectively become stronger. I seek talented folks that compete with me and I show them how easy it is to get to the next level when we work together.
Ready to be part of our team?
Call or Text (209)207-0577
post written by: Domingo Ramos, Insurance Broker, proudly licensed to transact insurance in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Michigan or Missouri. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective Team Member Form
Please complete if you are interested in learning more about joining our awesome team.